Your skin reflects your health. Good skin is not a simple matter of DNA for everyone. Your daily habits reflect what you see in the mirror. Doesn’t matter what skin you have, you still need a basic skincare routine. I always say Prevention is better than cure. So do care to Your skin daily. A skincare routine can help you to maintain overall your skin health and improve specific corners. Start with a simple basic routine to see how your skin reacts. Be careful about choosing skin or beauty products. There is 4 kind of skin types. As in dry skin, oily skin, normal skin, and sensitive skin.
Today I’m going to share 5 best ways to skincare for all types of skin.
1. Stay clean and use moisturizer: Wash your face twice a day. Morning and night. Clean your skin with a cleanser. Do not use bar soap. It’s harmful to the skin. Use facewash on your face according to your skin type. I recommend using a toner after washing your face. Applying toner with clean hands is most efficient. You can also use cotton pads. Choose products that fit your skin type and sensitivity. Don’t forget to read the labels and check out the dates. Then Apply moisturizer for soft skincare. Even oily skin needs moisturizer. So use moisturizer daily for sure. It will make your skin naturally glowing. For oily skin make sure using one that is lightweight. Dry skin may benefit from more cream-based moisturizers. Moisturizer will help you to hydrating and softening your skin.
2. Drink water properly: Drinking water is the key to beautiful skin. Drink pure and freshwater as much as you can. Water keeps you away from dehydration. Dehydrated skin looks wrinkly, saggy. Dehydrated skin may also increase the risk of rashes and eczema. Skin cells, like any other cells in the body, are made up of water. Drinking water helps in flushing out toxins from the cells. There is no clear argument on the amount of water to consume for healthy skin. Drinking 8-9 glasses of water were popularized for good skin and health. Avoid sugary drinks, such as sodas, coffee, tea, or alcohol, as they are dehydrating. Substitute energy drinks with fruit-infused drinks, sassy water, or chia seed water.
3. Eat healthy food: Nutrition is very important for healthy skin. What you eat always affects your skin. So try to have healthy food. We should have a lot of foods which are good for the liver. Why the liver? Because the liver is the cleansing agent of your body. So if your body is cleansed, your skin will be fresh. Then your skin will reflect the state of your health. Healthy foods as vegetables and fruits contain vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, and protein. These are very essential for your skincare. The best sources are blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, papaya, strawberries, and sweet potatoes. Vitamin C is needed to produce collagen that strengthens the capillaries that supply the skin. So to get glowing skin make a healthy diet and follow it every day for perfect skincare.
4. Apply home remedies on skin: You must take care of your skin by using natural elements. You can apply raw potato, turmeric, honey, and aloe vera. Raw potato works as a skin brightener. It also removes dark circles and uneven skin tones. Turmeric can do wonders. Honey and aloe Vera will work as a moisturizer. Tomato juice is also effective. You can also naturally moisturize your face with milk or tea tree oil. I’d prefer to use rose water as toner or beetroot paste on the cheek as a mask to make natural blushes.
5. Get enough sleep: Last but not the least, sleep enough. What if I told you that sleep could be holding you back from reaching your beauty goals. But more specifically not getting enough sleep can impact the health of your skin. Poor sleep occurs in fine lines, dark circles, uneven skin tones, etc. So we need to sleep at least 6-7 hours a day for the purpose of skincare.
Skincare or beauty routines are an opportunity to notice changes within yourself. The goal of any skincare routine is to tune up your complexion. That’s why your skin functions at it’s best. Skincare is the best way to hold up your beauty.
I’d recommend to Stay hydrated. Do change your pillowcases at least once a week. Wash your face before going to bed. Try to wear sunscreen every day and apply it 15 minutes before going out. I hope these skincare tips will really help you to get healthy skin. Let me know if it helps you.